$15/person or 2 for $20
Room C116 Curious about aerial arts? Want to know how to balance your friends on your feet? This is your class!!!!! Each week will be a mix of Trapeze, Aerial Silks and Lyra. You will also do several basic poses of Partner Acro. So much fun you’ll forget you’re exercising your mind, body and spirit! Limited room, you must register in advance. No experience required.
- Purchase class (1 Person) for Friday Feb 10th, 2017:
- Purchase class (2 people) for Friday Feb 10th, 2017:_____________________________________________
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist and backs of the knees. Men may want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bare feet – please make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Long hair tied back.
- No jewelry, rivets, or zippers.
- No hand lotion (it will interfere with your grip), and please no heavy fragrances, natural or otherwise.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- A yoga mat is highly recommended for warm-ups
Please note, we work hard to make sure class size is small so that you get the most for your time and money. That said, there are NO REFUNDS. Please email email@example.com with any questions
Thank you thank you!