We are located in the Collingwood Art Center, in the Old West End neighborhood of Toledo, Ohio, (2413 Collingwood Blvd, Toledo, OH 43620). Classes are taught in our main classroom space, rm 116 on the first floor, and in the main theater, also located on the first floor. The class page will note where your class is located.
Rm 116: Enter in through the glass doors from the parking lot and take a right at the end of the entrance hallway. Go through a set of double doors and our room will be on the left about 4 doors in.
On your first day of class, please come a few minutes early to your class to sign a waiver. If you are under 18, please have a legal guardian present to sign your waiver.
PREPARATION for classes:
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist and backs of the knees. Men may want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bare feet – please make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Long hair tied back.
- No jewelry, rivets, zippers, or anything else that could damage the silks.
- No hand lotion (it will interfere with your grip), and please no heavy fragrances, natural or otherwise.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- A yoga mat is highly recommended for warm-ups