- Thursdays: 6:30-7:45pm
- Single Class $25, 7 Class Package $140 (20% discount)
The fundamentals of static trapeze is a class for beginning aerialists. Trapeze 1 focuses on body awareness, strength, and balance on and below the bar. Students will learn static trapeze vocabulary in a playful environment. Pre-requisites: None
- Baggy clothing will get caught on the trapeze- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist and backs of the knees. Men may want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bare feet – please make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Long hair tied back.
- No jewelry, rivets, or zippers
- No hand lotion (it will interfere with your grip), and please no heavy fragrances, natural or otherwise.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- A yoga mat is highly recommended for warm-ups
In House Discount: Sign up for one full Aerial Class session (7 weeks) and get your 2nd (or all additional full classes) at a 50% discount. May not be shared between people, applies to single student only. All classes must be taken in the same 7- week session.
Absence Policy: Please note, we work hard to make sure class size is small so that you get the most for your time and money. That said, there are NO REFUNDS at any time.
Thank you thank you!